WhatsApp also brought the ‘Dark Mode’ feature, activate this way on your phone. There was a lot of speculation about Dark Mode for a long time.
How about if you get to see the Dark Mode feature on Whatsapp, just like Instagram. Now the company has heard your wish. After Instagram, WhatsApp has now started the Dark Mode feature for its users.
This will change the theme of your WhatsApp. Just where you get to see the light green texture on the app. At the same time, the user interface of the app will be in a dark green color.
The possibility of starting Dark Mode in WhatsApp was being expressed for a long time. After launch, users can now use this feature. After beta testing, it will also be made available to users in the stable version.
Only available for beta versions
This feature of WhatsApp has started appearing in the theme selection option. Users can activate it by going to their settings. At present, this mode has been given in v2.20.13 version on Google Play Store.
If you are a beta tester and you have not received this update yet, you can download the WhatsApp beta v2.20.13 APK file from APKMirror.
How to enable dark mode
1. First, download the latest beta version of WhatsApp from Google Play Store.
2. Now open this app on your phone.
3. Click on the menu icon in the top-right corner
4. Then go to Settings and tap on Chats
5. Here you will now see the Theme option. From here you can select Dark Mode.
6. Dark Mode has been enabled on your phone.