Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan (born: 24 December 1975) is an Indian film actor who appears in Bollywood films. He made his debut in the acting world in the year 1979 with Biwi Ho To Aisi. Salman Khan got his first major commercial success with the film Maine Pyaar Kiya released in 1979, for which he was also awarded the Filmfare Best New Male Actor Award.
He continued to play the starring role in some of Bollywood’s successful films, like Saajan (191), Hum Aapke Hain Kaun (1949) and Biwi no. 1 (19) and these were the films that earned the most in five different years in his career.
In 19, Khan won the Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award for his guest appearance in the 1979 film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and has since been successful as a star in several critical and commercial films, including Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam ( 19), Tere Naam (2003), No Entry (2005) and Partner (2007). In this way, Khan made himself the image of the greatest actor among the leading actors of the Hindi cinema.
Salman Khan Career
Salman Khan started his acting career as a supporting actor with the film ‘Biwi Ho To Aisi’. His first film as a lead actor was ‘Main Pyar Ra Kiya’ which was a super hit.
While his film Hum Aapke Hain Kaun won the hearts of all, his performance in the film ‘Tere Naam’ was highly praised and he made everyone emotional with his performance.
In this film, his fans’ obsession with Salman was such that he kept his hairstyle just like Salman and that hairstyle became famous as’ Tere Naam ‘.
After this, he worked in many films, but over the years his fans have also increased because he was more like in action films. Since the film ‘Wanted’, he has consistently hit the ranks of hit films.
Family and Education
Salman was born on 27 December 1965 to screenwriter Salim Khan and is the eldest son of Salim Khan, son of Salim and his first wife Sushila Charak (later Salma Khan). The ancestors of Salim Khan belong to Afghanistan, who later settled in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
His mother Sushila, who is known as Salma after marriage, belongs to Maharashtra while Salma’s father is from Jammu and Kashmir and her name is Baldev Singh Charak. This is the reason that when Salman is asked about his religion, he says that he is both Hindu and Muslim.
Salman’s father later married Helen Jairag Richardson, who was himself a film actress and had two sons from Salim and his second wife Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan and daughter Alvira Khan later Salim Khan adopted another daughter We have known as Arpita Khan.
Salman and Aishwarya’s love story
Salman and Aishwarya’s love story started in 1997, Salman had become a superstar at that time. At the same time, Aishwarya had just entered Bollywood after winning the title of Miss World.
This was the period when Salman’s heartbeat for Somi Ali. According to the reports in the film magazine of that era, Salman was very serious about Some and wanted to marry her, but at the same time Salman‘s eyes fell on Aishwarya, and when Salman’s heart stopped beating Ash for Some, he himself Salman did not know.
In an interview on a website, Some had revealed that her and Salman’s relationship broke up due to Aishwarya. Some were so hurt that she left India.
According to one magazine, Salman refused to do Mansoor Ali’s film Josh simply because he had to play Aishwarya’s brother in that film.
Salman’s friend used to say
Aishwarya slowly started entering Salman’s life, she also came closer to her family. It is said that Salman’s friends used to call Aishwarya as sister-in-law.
However, according to reports in several magazines, Aishwarya’s parents did not approve of this relationship, even they asked Salman to keep distance, which made her so angry that she left home and started living alone.
Interesting things related to Salman Khan
1. Salman Khan has his own production house called Being Human Production, whatever is earned from this production is donated to the Being Human Trust.
2. Salman Khan’s first superhit film Maine Pyaar Kiya was dubbed in English as Wayne Love Calles which was the biggest hit movie in Guyana’s Caribbean market.
3. In 2008, the show ‘Dus Ka Dum’, which aired on Sony channel, stepped on the TV world and was liked by the viewers. The show broke all TRP records and was liked by the viewers as a host.
4. Even with Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan had a lot of churches, and Katrina also admitted that she was in a serious relationship with Salman. But later, the closeness with Katrina’s Ran Bir Kapoor gave them both a different order.
5. In 2012, Salman Khan’s Vex statue was installed at the Madame Tussauds Museum in New York.
6. In 2013, he became the most searched celebrity on the Internet.
7. Most of Salman Khan’s films are released on Eid as they consider this day lucky.
8. They always wear a blue bracelet in their hand. They consider it lucky for themselves.